Interested in new and relevant EMC® Isilon® customer support content? Each month I’ll post a summary of newly published content for Isilon customers, as well as the top 10 most viewed knowledgebase articles.
New Isilon support content
Here are new customer support documents that were published at the beginning of 2015. Login to the EMC Online Support site is required for all content except Isilon Community content and videos.
TITLE AND LINK
|Isilon Community (ECN) Blog||Hadoop Benchmarking with Terasort|
|Isilon Community (ECN) Blog||EMC Isilon Administration and Management Calendar|
|Release Notes||Isilon for vCenter 1.3.1 Release Notes|
|KB Article||OneFS 18.104.22.168: SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (196928)|
|KB Article||How to use SyncIQ with network address translation (NAT) (194342)|
Most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles
Check out January’s top 10 most viewed KB articles.
- How to upload files to Isilon Technical Support (16759)
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- How to reimage a node using a USB flash drive (16582)
- OneFS 6.5 and later: How to safely shut down an Isilon cluster prior to a scheduled power outage (16529)
- How to reset the CELOG database and clear all historical events (16586)
- How to create a bootable image of OneFS on a USB flash drive (16691)
- How to reset a node to factory defaults (16696)
- OneFS sysctl commands (89334)
- How to connect to the management port of a node (16744)
- OneFS 7.0: Active Directory clients cannot connect to the cluster after the machine account password is changed (169843)