To those celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday, I hope it was a good one!
Below are the most viewed EMC® Isilon® KB articles and recently published content in November.
Most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles
Check out November’s top 10 most viewed KB articles.
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- OneFS 6.5 and later: How to safely shut down an Isilon cluster prior to a scheduled power outage (16529)
- How to upload files to Isilon Technical Support (16759)
- OpenSSL Multiple Vulnerabilities in EMC products (188456)
- OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) in EMC products (185965)
- How to configure Windows DNS for a SmartConnect zone (183530)
- Troubleshooting performance issues (88844)
- How to reset a node to factory defaults (16696)
- How to reset the CELOG database and clear all historical events (16586)
- Active Directory clients cannot connect to the cluster after the machine account password is changed (169843)
Most viewed product documentation
We’re working on our analytic reports. Check back next month.
New Isilon support content
Check out these links to new support content published in November (login to the EMC Online Support site is required for all content except videos). For Syncplicity Panorama users, there is a new Isilon tech note available. We also published InfoHubs on our EMC Community Network (ECN) Isilon Community website. These InfoHubs contain links to all the OneFS 7.2 documentation that you need.
TITLE AND LINK
|Video||Technical Demo: EMC Isilon SmartConnect|
|Video||Technical Demo: SMB Share Provisioning and Administration in EMC Isilon OneFS 7.1.1|
|Document||Syncplicity Panorama with Isilon Storage Tech Note|
|Documentation InfoHub on Isilon Community (ECN)||OneFS 7.2 Documentation|
|Documentation InfoHub on Isilon Community (ECN)||OneFS 7.2 Node Equivalency (Compatibility)|
|Release Notes (updated)||Isilon Drive Firmware Package 1.8 Release Notes|
|Release Notes (updated)||Isilon Drive Support Package 1.2 Release Notes|
|KB Article||SyncIQ fails with error: SyncIQ failed to take a snapshot on source cluster. Unable to delete snapshot from previous run (194408)|
|KB Article (updated)||How to determine if an Isilon cluster is in a window of risk for data loss (16701)|
|KB Article||OneFS 7.1.1: Troubleshooting Pivotal Hadoop for OneFS issues (193150)|