For the past year, this blog has featured articles about the latest EMC® Isilon® support-related content, including the top 20 most viewed support documents for each month.
We’ll continue to share the most viewed knowledgebase articles and documentation, and we’ll also expand the scope of these monthly updates to include recently published content, from videos to white papers.
Most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles
Check out September’s top 10 most viewed KB articles.
- How to download OneFS 7.1.1 (172492)
- OpenSSL Multiple Vulnerabilities in EMC products (188456)
- OneFS 220.127.116.11 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (174372)
- OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) in EMC products (185965)
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- How to upload files to Isilon Technical Support (16759)
- OneFS 18.104.22.168: SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (172623)
- Where can I download the EMC Procedure Generator? (109414)
- How to safely shut down an Isilon cluster prior to a scheduled power outage (16529)
- OneFS 7.0: Active Directory clients cannot connect to the cluster after the machine account password is changed (169843)
Most viewed product documentation
Check back next month.
New Isilon support content
Check out these links to new support content published in September (login to the EMC Online Support site is required for all content except videos). For example, if you’re looking for information about access zones, there’s a new video about implementing access zones in your cluster environment, and a white paper to help you upgrade your cluster configured with access zones.
- [Video] Access Zones in EMC Isilon OneFS 7.1.1
- [White paper] OneFS 7.1.1 and later: Best Practices for Upgrading Clusters Configured with Access Zones
- [White paper] Administrative Differences in Isilon OneFS 7.0
- [Release Notes] Isilon Drive Firmware Package 1.7 Release Notes
- [Release Notes] Isilon Drive Support Package 1.1 Release Notes
- [KB article] OneFS 6.5 – 7.1: NetBIOS message block daemon messages fill up the /var directory (188869)
- [KB article] OneFS 7.0.1 – 22.214.171.124: Job operations fail due to a quota accounting issue (176781)
- [KB article] OneFS 6.5 – 7.1: “Target path overlap” error occurs when running SyncIQ policy after changing the policy’s target directory (88544)
- [KB article] OneFS 126.96.36.199 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (192210)
- [KB article] An incremental SyncIQ policy can fail following an upgrade of the SyncIQ Target Cluster to OneFS 188.8.131.52 (191958)
- [KB article] OneFS 7.0 -7.1: SyncIQ fails with error “Failed to smkchdirfd to target directory” and “Operation not permitted” (187099)
- [KB article] Remote NDMP backups using TSM fail with the error “NDMP_DATA_HALT_CONNECT_ERROR” (175839)
- [KB article] OneFS: Error: “Nodes [node numbers] are not of equivalent type, and need to be in different diskpools” when upgrading from OneFS 6.5 to 7.0 or later (186187)
- [KB article] Isilon: A100, S210 and X410 nodes perform unreliably in a cluster that uses SDR InfiniBand switches (176831)
- [KB article] OneFS: isi_vol_copy job fails when migrating from a NetApp filer through a firewall (191348)
- [KB article] SyncIQ fails due to locked snapshot (184865)
- [KB article] OneFS 7.1.1: NDMP sessions might end up in stale mode, creating bogus sessions (189653)