One of the goals of this blog is to share the most useful EMC® Isilon® support-related content that we have to offer. In this post, we’re highlighting 20 of the most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles and product documents from the month of August.
We hope these documents will help you to quickly find an answer to a common question or resolve an issue.
Top 10 KB articles
To access these KB articles, log in to the EMC Online Support site. Articles in bold are new to the top 10 list.
- How to download OneFS 7.1.1 (172492)
- OneFS 220.127.116.11: SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (172623)
- OneFS 18.104.22.168 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (174372)
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- OneFS 7.0: Active Directory clients cannot connect to the cluster after the machine account password is changed (169843)
- How to create SPN account to allow Kerberos authentication using SmartConnect DNS entries (16528)
- How to safely shut down an Isilon cluster prior to a scheduled power outage (16529)
- How to configure Windows DNS for a SmartConnect zone (183530)
- Troubleshooting performance issues (88844)
- How to reset the CELOG database and clear all historical events (16586)
Top 10 product documents
To access these PDF documents, log in to the EMC Online Support site. Documents in bold are new to the top 10 list.
- Current Isilon OneFS patches
- Current Isilon Software Releases
- Isilon Supportability and Compatibility Guide
- OneFS 7.1 CLI Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.1.0 MR Release Notes
- OneFS 7.0.2 Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.0.2 Command Reference
- OneFS Upgrade Planning and Process Guide
- OneFS 7.1 Web Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.0.1 Administration Guide