One of the goals of this blog is to share the most useful EMC® Isilon® support-related content that we have to offer. In this post, we’re highlighting 20 of the most viewed knowledgebase (KB) articles and product documents from the month of April.
We hope these documents will help you to quickly find an answer to a common question or resolve an issue.
Top 10 KB articles
To access these KB articles, log in to the EMC Online Support site. Articles in bold are new to the top 10 list this month.
- OpenSSL Heartbeat Vulnerability (Heartbleed) in EMC products (185965)
- How to upgrade firmware on Intel (QLogic) 12300 and 12800 InfiniBand switches (170524)
- OneFS 7.1 SMB and Authentication Rollup Patch (174372)
- OneFS 7.0.2 SMB Rollup Patch (172623)
- Impact of OpenSSL “heartbleed” vulnerability in InsightIQ virtual machines (186055)
- Impact of CVE-2014-0160 OpenSSL “heartbleed” vulnerability on Isilon clusters (185961)
- Best practices for NFS client settings (90041)
- Patches available for EMC Isilon OneFS (88358)
- Troubleshooting performance issues (88844)
- How to create SPN accounts to allow Kerberos authentication using SmartConnect DNS entries (16528)
Top 10 product documents
To access these PDF documents, log in to the EMC Online Support site. Documents in bold are new to the top 10 list this month.
- OneFS 7.1 CLI Administration Guide
- Current Isilon Software Releases
- Isilon Supportability and Compatibility Guide
- OneFS 7.1 Web Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.1.0 MR Release Notes
- OneFS 7.0.1 Administration Guide
- OneFS 7.0.2 Administration Guide
- Current Patches for Isilon OneFS 7.0
- OneFS 7.0.2 Command Reference
- Current Patches for Isilon OneFS 7.1